Tuesday 2 March 2010



Well I have now been in work for just over a week. I share an office with Katherine, who I met on my first day in Ghana, in fact we were sharing a hotel room during the In Country Training. We both started here on the same day. Katherine is from Canada and we are both here on short term placements and luckily we really get on well.

Our office is small but we like it.



I am here to work with The Coalition Of Volunteering Organisations as their Organisational Development Advisor. Isn't that a fancy title.

They have asked me to advice them on their:

  • Structure
  • Policies and procedures
  • Focus of Organisation
  • Communication Channels

They would also like me to produce a members directory and do some capacity building of individual organisations.

To top it all I have a two day retreat to plan and facilitate at, in three weeks time. So I may be just a little busy for the next few weeks.

Am still loving it here, and am really getting used to the heat, food and people.

No comments:

Post a Comment