Sunday 14 February 2010

Arrived Safely

What weekend, started packing on Saturday I know a bit late, but where's the fun in packing early, you only have to recheck everything.



Couldn't shut my second bag, suppose I don't really need 12 pairs of shoes, so took out the kitten heels! Still the bag wouldn't shut, so had to take out a couple of outfits, how is a girl meant to look good?



Met by brother and his family for brunch, my Babhi (sister in Law) packed more food in, so decided to take out another skirt. They better have some good shops in Accra.



Journey was smooth, didn't have my special meal that I had pre-ordered, so yes Deb they made a big fuss and got me a special meal from Business Class.



We are in a hotel for a few days, looks really nice, room has a balcony overlooking a pool. Will take some pics later. Don't you be working too hard now my VAC chummies.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vina

    Looking forward to reading about your time in Ghana. Thanks for getting in touch with Bimal. i'll contact him tomorrow

    All the best

    John

    ReplyDelete